If Jeremy gets home at a reasonable time, Hannah & I are going to go out for a girls night out. We've decided to learn to sew together (that is, for Hannah to learn to sew and for me to get over my fear of anything that isn't rectangular). We're going to start by making a bag and tonight we'll go pick out the fabric and get the supplies. Of course, a healthy dose of junk food is on the menu for tonight as well. And, I really want to stop at the new Ulta in town (a make-up super-store, for those of you who don't know). My expanding belly is making me feel very blah and I think a new tube of lipstick might lift my spirits a bit -- at least it is worth a try! Of course, what I really want is to fit into pants with a waist again. Yesterday I caught myself longingly sifting through my draws of non-preggo clothes...yes, this to shall pass, I know. And, yes, someday I might miss being pregnant. But, today is not that day!!!
The pool installer is here right now, by the way, finishing everything up. Things are really starting to look good!!! I'll be glad when everything is done and we can relax by the pool with our margaritas (or milk, for me)!
I tried to snap some new pictures of the kids yesterday. One of them wasn't being cooperative. Can you guess which one?

No comments:
Post a Comment