Reid is driving me nuts! He purposefully woke Ross up today when I laid him (Reid) down for his nap (Ross was already in the room asleep). I had to remove him from his room and put him in my room, which required moving Lucy who was already asleep in my room. I laid down on the couch to take a nap only to be woken up 5 minutes later by Reid crying. Now, this is unusual, as he usually sleeps well. So, what do I find when I enter my room? Reid, standing on my elliptical, with wet pants. The first problem is that he isn't supposed to be on my elliptical. The second is that he wet himself. The third is that he had put my pillow on the floor at some point and pee splattered all over it. And the fourth problem is that the elliptical is fairly heavy and hard to move, which makes cleaning up the mess a huge ordeal. Oh yeah, and did I mention I just washed my sheets today? So, the washing machine is running AGAIN!
Someone once said to me about children "the days are long, but the years short". This is all too true, I know, because I look at Hannah (now 12) and wonder how she got so big. Right now, however, I'm in the throws of the long days...
Oh, how wonderful a glass of good wine sounds right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment