Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm addicted...

...to Gymboree (well, and Janie and Jack -- the upscale Gymbo store -- to a lesser extent)! Yes, I have a shameful addiction to shopping for Gymboree clothes for Lucy. I haven't, however, purchased a single thing for her from a Gymboree store. Where I am getting her clothes? Ebay. And Jeremy says it is a sickness with me. Everyday I have to surf for the new things posted. So far she has gotten quite a few things -- all of which were new or almost new and cost a fraction of what they would new. She has almost all the items from two entire lines, plus a couple other dresses. This is bargain shopping to the extreme!!! Can you tell I'm enjoying shopping for a girl?

Oh, and I've also discovered you can have custom bows made to match the Gymbo lines, so that is my next task -- order this little girly some custom made to match bows!

Today she sported one of her new dresses. Isn't it sweet? Who would have thought mushrooms and hedgehogs could be so adorable?


Oh, and Reid didn't want to miss out on the fun. Plus, she's smiling in this one!


And now I'm off to do some shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment