I don't make new friends easily. I was terribly worried when we moved here because I was moving away from my dear friend "E" and was worried I wouldn't click with anyone. E was the first friend-you-can-call-tears-at-any-hour friend I had had since high school. And I do miss E a lot (always will -- she is a gem), but I've also made a lot of really great friends here. I feel a lot like I've come home, even though I moved some place totally new to me. This place feels like the place God intended for me, which is a really great place to be.
I'm relishing having a great group of women around me and don't for a minute take that for granted. So, maybe I should say that "I ♥ my peeps", as that is more accurately what I've been thinking about this evening.
I am so glad I found your blog! I am also glad that you are my peep! :)
ReplyDelete