I'd like to be optimistic and positive about this, but I'm not capable of that right now. It honestly feels like this is just never going to end.
The good news is, that I'm officially down another 5 pounds, so 15 total since Jeremy left. I should mention here that I haven't weighed this much (or perhaps I should say little) since before Hannah was born. Virtually all of my clothes are too big, most by two sizes at this point.
As a treat, I bought myself a pair of shoes this weekend. Aren't they cool?
I bought them to go with a dress I got last fall. I've been looking for a pair like this to go with the dress for a while now. I will need to practice walking in these before I can wear them out of the house. I should mention now that it didn't occur to me until this morning that the dress I bought these to go with is probably now entirely too big. Ah, well, these will go lovely with my jeans don't you think?Good thing they were on sale...
Look at you in sexy high heels! Way to go.
ReplyDelete