Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ugh...pollen!

We seem to have been hit with a pollen storm around here. I mean, absolutely ridiculous amounts of pollen. Check out this picture:

I took that this morning in my bedroom. That was after the 3rd dusting since Tuesday (and I dusted again after taking the photo).

And check out the pool:

Luckily it seems to get filtered out easily when the pump runs (which it only runs for a couple hours a day right now).
Seriously, I never remember having pollen like this in Ohio. Ever.
I've given up on spring cleaning and have added a note to my file for next year: "don't start until after the pollen hits".

It is supposed to rain on Monday -- hopefully that will wash away a good deal of this junk! But boy oh boy is my house disgusting right now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good gravy! That is a crazy amount of pollen! I would be completely miserable with all of that floating around me.

    ReplyDelete