Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another Running Challenge!

I forgot to mention at the beginning of the month that I'm planning on running 50 miles again this month. I'm mostly doing it to combat holiday eating, but also because I've not been running as much as I should, so I'm trying to get more miles worked into my weekly routine.

I'm giving up on trying to map my miles, as most all of our subdivision is not mapped on any online program. Instead, I'm taking my slow average (12 minute miles) and backing into the mileage based upon time. So, thus far, I have 7.5 miles in. Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking when I planned this, since I'm not supposed to run for two weeks following my surgery. I'm hoping Jeremy will clear me for running after my next follow-up exam, else I'm going to have a couple really busy weeks at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment