Saturday, September 13, 2008

1st bath and other random things...

So, last night we gave Lucy her 1st bath since coming home from the hospital (a bit overdue, I'll admit). She did not enjoy it. Her brothers, however, thought it was a grand time. As you can see from the picture below, I had more than enough help with the process. I need to work with Ross, though, on identifying the difference between a washcloth and a towel -- he was nice enough to put the towel in the tub during the bath.

And here are a couple of pictures from this morning. I can't believe she is a week old already!!!


Jeremy & I went shopping yesterday and picked up a few things for Lucy. You know, you just cannot put a little girl in blue and there is only so much yellow and green a girl can tolerate. The boys stayed home with Grandma. It was, without a doubt, the most peaceful shopping trip we have had with a child since Reid was born. I fed her when we got to the mall and she fell asleep in the first store. I had to wake her up when we were done so that I could feed her before coming home. She even rode in the stroller -- something neither of the boys would do until they were close to a year old! She's such an easy going little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment