Reid spent the entire morning obsessing about alligators. He must have asked Jeremy & I at least a hundred times if the alligators would get him, because he didn't want them to bite him. I'm not sure where this fear of alligators came from, as the only books we have with alligators in them are pretty friendly and cartoonish. The alligators did end up being his favorite thing, though, in spite of the fact that they didn't move while he was there!
Lucy slept almost the entire way through the zoo, with the exception of when I had to feed her half-way through. Ross even took a little nap in the stroller. As you can see from the picture below, he should have a stiff neck tonight!
I think the boys enjoyed the zoo, but it was a long day all around. It is certainly going to take some time to figure out how to efficiently handle the three little ones when we are out and about!



No comments:
Post a Comment