On Sunday we had Lucy baptized. The whole thing went amazingly well. Lucy slept through most of church and most of the baptism. She woke up when the pastor was walking up and down the main isle with her, gave him a look of "who are you and where did you come from?" and then smiled at him. I did, however, almost miss the baptism. Ross went to the nursery early in the sermon, as he was having volume issues. I left during the
offertory to retrieve him. Well, I got there and guess what? He had a messy diaper (and boy did he stink). So, I changed him as fast as I could, but boy was I sweating by the time I got back to the sanctuary.
I opted for a plain white dress, instead of an ornate gown for her. It wasn't fancy, but I liked it for its simplicity. Here she is
almost smiling for the camera.

And this is the best I have of the whole family.
Look at those brown eyes. I want to kiss on those cheeks.
ReplyDelete