Thursday and Friday were gorgeous here, so we went to the park yesterday afternoon to snap some pictures. Last night Betty B. hosted a surprise 30th birthday party for Jeremy (yes, it is a little early). It was a nice party and everyone, especially Jeremy, had a good time. It was really good to see all our local friends here before Jeremy heads off. I must admit, though, that I had a bit of a headache this morning...yep, some of us had VERY good time.
Here are a few pictures from yesterday's trip to the park:

And now I'm off to enjoy my time with Hannah.


I am writing to break the ice by being the first to comment.
ReplyDeleteThanks to all who came to the birthday party!
31 should be much better.
Yeah! Comments! I am so excited that I can make comments! Way to go Michelle!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteYes, I caved and allowed comments! Maybe I'll try texting next...always a step behind in the techno world around here!
ReplyDelete