...only 4 more to go until R&R. Ugghhh. These have been the longest two months of my life. On the other hand, I've survived them well enough to be sitting here complaining about them.
The good news is that I lost another 3 pounds in the last month (so down 10 total since Jeremy left). I was pleasantly surprised to have lost anything in the last month, considering what I ate over the holidays. (Did I mention my mom & dad showed up here for Christmas with a gallon sized Ziploc bag of buckeyes? I should also mention I ate the majority of the bag.) I want to lose at least another 5 pounds before R&R, perhaps more, depending on how I feel when I get to my target weight.
Oh yeah, I'm to my skydiving weight -- woohoo! However, I have no desire to go until it warms up some. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm wondering, though, if I should wait for R&R so that Jeremy can go with me (he's been skydiving already with the Golden Knights -- lucky guy!). I'm not sure I'm patient enough to wait that long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The thought of skydiving is just plain scary to me, but congratulations on getting to your goal! That is awesome! Great job!
ReplyDeleteI hope the next four months slide by quickly and Jeremy is back with you again for a while.