So, today Lucy was running around the house wearing a dress. The dress didn't have a matching diaper cover, so it was just the dress and a pair of socks for her wardrobe. When she woke up from her nap, I went in to get her only to find her diaper off (which I quickly followed with a short, but fervent, prayer that she had not pooped or peed since taking it off). Of course, yes, she had indeed peed in her bed (I suppose I can grudgingly admit that it was a blessing that she hadn't pooped). So, of course her sheets, her dress, her stuffed hippo and her blanket need washed (and a bath for her, too) . Then I looked closer -- she had somehow peed down the side of the crib, so that the dust ruffle was wet and had wicked under the mattress. So, I had to wipe the entire mattress down, as well as the crib. Uggghh...like I didn't have enough laundry to do already!
Since this incident, I have had to put her socks on at least three times and she has removed her pants fully once and had them half off about 4 more times. What am I going to do with this girl?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh yeah! Leah was a stripper too. I tried everything to keep clothing on that child. Nothing seemed to work. She finally grew out of it after several months, but it was several months of washing bedding all the time! Good luck!
ReplyDelete