Friday, January 8, 2010

Ross turned THREE!!!

And that means that we should officially be over the terrible twos, right? Yeah...I'm not so sure about that. He sure as heck did his best to get his money's worth out of being two over the last several weeks...you could say he went out with a bang! Now, don't get me wrong -- I love Ross to pieces. He is, without a doubt, the snuggliest of my children -- he's always happy to sit and cuddle. However, he has also been the most trying (especially at night -- Lucy has always slept better than he has). I think he is responsible for 90% of my grey hair...

I was quite pleased with the photos I managed to snap of him for his "official portrait". Here are a few...I'm still not sure which is my favorite.





And here is his cake. He demanded polka dots, so polka dots it was.


The cake is red velvet and there are two kinds of frosting -- cream cheese on the cupcakes and vanilla buttercream on the cake (because Jeremy won't eat cream cheese). Until he complains, I think red velvet will be his official birthday cake flavor.

And here is a shot of the birthday boy blowing out his candles:


I can't wait to see what the next year brings for Ross! This year will bring preschool and some sports and heaven knows what else -- it will be an adventure, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. Three already! Happy Birthday Ross! The cake looks great.

    ReplyDelete