...how great of an organization system you have, if you don't use it.
I have (what I believe to be) a fabulous system for keeping track of birthdays and anniversaries. I have a three ring binder with twelve sheet protector pockets in it. In each pocket, I have a calendar of events listed on it for the month. I use pocket protectors, because I can put the cards in the pocket, behind the calendar, as I get them made or purchased. Great idea, right? And it actually works pretty well, but if you don't pull the binder off the shelf until, say March 26th, to check and see what the March events are it doesn't do you a bit of good.
I sent the stuff out anyway -- I figure late is better than never. My apologies to my March friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment