...I once again have a long post sitting, only half finished, waiting for me to remember what else I was going to say. My life needs to get less complicated so that either my stories are shorter or I have more time to write about them. So, due to time restraints, you're getting the cliff notes version!
Over the weekend, Ross & Reid both got the bug that Lucy had last week. This tore Ross' throat up, so we ended up spending a night in the hospital on Monday so that they could keep an eye on him until they were sure he was done puking (and to verify that the blood clot that had formed was shrinking). To top it all off, Betty was out of town for a family emergency, so we were without anyone to watch the kids. Figures, doesn't it? So, our week didn't exactly go as planned and we all started out very tired.
We're still planning on leaving for Europe next Monday. I am SOOOOOOOO excited and (despite our recent rash of craziness) am actually mostly ready -- all of our things are laid out and just waiting to go in the suitcase. The biggest thing left on my to-do list is to clean the house on Sunday (because I hate coming home to a dirty house).
And now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else crazy happens before we can get across the border!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment