Uh....I have been so busy. I started this post something like three weeks ago and am just now getting around to finishing it.
So, these are in no particular order. I am too lazy to organize them better.
The last night we were at Disney, as we were getting ready to leave, we discovered a dance party. I think this was almost the most fun we had the whole time. The kids got to dance with the characters and had a blast (even Hannah). Here Hannah is shaking it with Chip (or Dale, is there a way to tell them apart?):

The kids sporting their ears while Ross glowers at me:

Waiting impatiently to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (Ross hated it):

You should know who these people are:

Ross being Ross:

A picture at the beginning of the trip of Hannah & I, before we were all worn out:
Grandma & Grandpa with the kids:

Grandpa doing an uncanny impression of Ross (sorry, Dad!):
Waiting for the light parade at Magic Kingdom (yes, I bribed them to sit still with copious amounts of sugar):
Look at that sticky face!

Reid loved his treat!

Grandma & Ross on the teacups:

Hannah being a goon:

The kids getting along nicely (for a change) at the hotel:

Ross posing for a picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment