Saturday, August 9, 2008

And Hannah's gone...

Despite the fact that Reid & Ross can make more noise than 12 of Hannah, the house seems strangely quiet and empty today. She left last evening with John (and Judson, too) to go back to Ohio. I spent the last several days trying to squeeze in as much time with her as the boys would let me (and my tired and aching body would allow).

Yesterday I took her for her birthday treat -- a pedicure. She's not had one before and it was a fun experience for the both of us. She really seemed to enjoy the pampering! In retrospect, I wish I had scheduled manicures, too, because I think she would have enjoyed that as well. Something to keep in mind for next time...

I tried one final time to snap a picture of all three kids together. I did manage to get at least one decent one and lots of good ones of just Hannah. For once, Ross wasn't the difficult one -- Reid was just too wiggly to sit for the camera! Oh, and you can see the boys (particularly Ross) sporting their new hair-dos here.




Off I go to find something to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment