I thought this deserved its own post. Look what my dear little boy (the littler of the two) did yesterday. Ugghh...what a mess! I was sure as I was cleaning this up that there would be chunks missing out of my wood floor. Luckily, I was just left with a few scratches and dents. And I suppose I should be glad it landed on the wood and not on the carpet -- I would have been shampooing if it had gone the other way.
The noise from the crash scared both of the boys silly (particularly the one at fault) -- which I couldn't help but think was well deserved.
That plant has, ironically, been giving me fits. It did really well when I first potted it, but has been struggling for some time now -- I've tried everything to get it healthy again. I guess I'll take that as a sign to scrap it and start over.
No comments:
Post a Comment