We had gorgeous weather here on Sunday and Monday, which meant the boys got lots of time in the backyard. I love it when it is nice enough for me to have the back door open, so that the boys can come and go as they please. One of the things I love about the house is the fact that the kitchen, dining and living rooms are all within earshot of the backyard (and we have a securely fenced yard). When Ross was
itty bitty, I could let Reid out in the backyard and just yell when I wanted to check on him. He'd come press his face up against the screen and let me know he was okay before going back to whatever it is he was doing.
So, anyway, here are a few pictures of the boys enjoying their sandbox!

Look at these eyes!!! When Ross was a baby I was always getting stopped by people commenting on how dark and pretty they are. And they still are just as gorgeous!
No comments:
Post a Comment