Monday, March 16, 2009

And some pics of the boys!

Ross is such a hoot right now! He says the funniest things and his articulation is just endearing.

How do you like the haircut in the next two photos? I made my first attempt at cutting his hair myself this weekend. It didn't go so well (lots of tears on both of our parts), but the cut isn't too bad -- at least not any worse (and in some instances much better) than some of the cuts I've paid for. Luckily I only need to cut his hair myself two times before I recoup the cost of the trimmers. Next time I should probably do Reid, though, as he is much more cooperative for haircuts in the first place.


Reid had a total fascination with my mom's crochet project this week. He wanted some yarn for himself, so I pulled out some scrap pieces for him to play with and he and Grandma ended up spending quite a few hours sitting and crocheting together. He made a "toy" (which looked a bit like a pot holder) for Lucy and wants to make something for Hannah now. He is just too funny and too cute!

3 comments:

  1. Claire was very excited when she saw your kids on the screen. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle-

    When I have a few momments (every few weeks), I check out your blog and realy enjoy it. I have to tell you that you are my hero. David is gone 5 days a week right now and I have my hands full with Eliott and Alec. I can't imagine how you handle 3 (and sometimes 4) without Jeremy right now and do everything else that you do.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying my blog, Amy.

    And I have one word as to how I'm handling things right now -- GRANDMA! Seriously, I don't think I could survive without her down the street. It has been such a blessing for both the kids and I having Grandpa & Grandpa so close by!

    ReplyDelete