Are you (or your hubby) from Ohio? My husband, an Army soldier, and I are both from Ohio. That picture is awesome!! I enjoy reading your blog, thanks for sharing your life.
Yes, actually, both my husband and I are from Ohio. He went to Optometry school at Ohio State, so we are big Buckeye fans.Glad to hear you enjoy my writing!
Go Bucks!!!!I hope we are good without Beanie:)
Want to know what is happening around our house (in particular, what is going on in Michelle's head)? Then this is the place to be.
Are you (or your hubby) from Ohio? My husband, an Army soldier, and I are both from Ohio. That picture is awesome!! I enjoy reading your blog, thanks for sharing your life.
ReplyDeleteYes, actually, both my husband and I are from Ohio. He went to Optometry school at Ohio State, so we are big Buckeye fans.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you enjoy my writing!
Go Bucks!!!!I hope we are good without Beanie:)
ReplyDelete