Last night as I walked through the living room, I noticed a pair of running shoes on the floor in front of the couch. Hannah is HORRIBLE about leaving stuff lie around the house. At the time, she was in my room running no the elliptical. So, I went in and asked her why there was a pair of running shoes on the floor in front of the couch (and, yes, I was pretty snippy about it). She quickly got off the machine and went in to retrieve them. And in a flash she was back with them in her hand, eyebrows raised and a smug smile on her face. "Um, mom, I don't own any New Balance shoes.".
Yep, you got that right folks, those were my shoes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oops!!!
ReplyDeletedon't you just hate when stuff like that happens??
LOL! I feel like I'm always telling the girls to pick up their shoes. Always.
ReplyDelete