Monday, May 24, 2010

My latest crafting project!

So, here are a few pics of my latest crafting/knitting project. I love the way it looks, but won't be making another because of how difficult it was to attach the skirt to the bodice. I think I stitched the skirt on WAY too tight, so it is possible that the stitches will get ripped out anyway. It was a quick project, at least!

For those of you on ravelry.com, this is the Summerlin pattern!


5 comments:

  1. I sooooo want one of these for Neta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Jeannine, I'd be glad to knit a bodice for you, but you'd have to make the skirt and attach it yourself. I really had a wretched time with the skirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm, I may have to take you up on that - mom could help me with the skirt... I've tried to crochet, and gave up... not sure knitting is my thing either - I'll have to stick to counted cross stitch and quilting!

    ReplyDelete