Ugghhh...having kids under the age of five is just messy sometimes.
Last night, I bathed all three of the little ones. Ross was the last one in the tub and didn't want to get out. I was going back and forth putting laundry away (don't worry -- he makes noise CONSTANTLY, so I can monitor him easily and I was close by), so I didn't actually see this happen. I hear Reid and Ross giggling excessively. I figured there was a lot of splashing going on and that I may have to put a fresh set of pajamas on Reid due to splashing. I enter the bathroom to be greeted by a tub full of poopy water. The kicker? Ross was fishing the turds out and lining them up on the edge of the tub.
There was only one thing I could do -- turn around and bite my lip to keep from laughing. Yes, I know it is gross, but Ross was so pleased with his "collection" that I couldn't help but laugh (and it was either laugh or cry at that point).
Sigh...the boys sure are a handful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh good grief!!!!
ReplyDeleteElla is a frequent tub pooper but she is (thankfully) grossed out by it. :)
Definitely one of those times where you might as well laugh because it will definitely be a funny story to tell his future wife! Maybe you should've taken a few pictures as well! :)
Steve & I were laughing so hard when we read this :).
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I'm so glad you were able to laugh at it because the Ick factor with that one is pretty high!
ReplyDelete