Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lucy's new chair!

So, in the last week Lucy decided that the highchair made an excellent diving board. She never actually took a dive out of it, but she came pretty darn close. The straps on the seat had long ago fallen apart, so I decided to replace the entire chair (seeing that the chair was in pretty disgusting shape anyway). So, she got a brand spanking new colorful one. It is a "Polly" chair made by Chicco and I absolutely LOVE it. I wish we had gotten one of these in the first place, as it is a million times nicer than the old one we had (made by Baby Trend, which I would not recommend).

I've been on a total color kick lately -- the brighter the better -- so this chair just tickles my colorful side!

She wasn't real thrilled when she realized she could no longer stand up in the chair, but she'll just have to get over it. Here are some pics of my girly enjoying her new seat:



1 comment:

  1. Cute chair, Lucy looks cute too : )!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete