Monday, December 29, 2008

A Ross Funny

Tonight while I was doing Reid's speech homework with him, Hannah took Ross into his room, tucked him in and read him a book. She is so good with the little ones and I thought it was super sweet that she wanted to help out. Now, Ross normally is a disaster to get to bed, though we've been working on it a lot lately and things are dramatically better than they were a month ago. Anyway, Hannah came out of the boys room, turned their light off and we didn't hear much of anything from Ross. Not wanting to mess a good thing up, I stayed out. After a bit, Reid was ready to go to bed, so we quietly tip-toed in. Ross was half sitting up in his bed with his finger firmly lodged in his nose. He didn't move when we came in, but announced loudly, "pick my nose". Yes, Ross, I can see that...

No comments:

Post a Comment