Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hmmmm...a bit OCD, maybe?

So, I spent a good portion of the day packing for a trip to Ohio. As usual, I had all the clothes laid out in piles on my bed. I noticed something interesting about my stack of tops. Anyone else see anything interesting here?

I should probably mention that the outfit I have laid out for tomorrow is a navy and white stripe shirt (just like the teal one on the end). Oh, and I had a hot pink and white striped top on today.

Okay, so I have a stripe problem...I suppose I could use a bit more variety in my wardrobe. Stacy and Clinton would have a heyday with me, wouldn't they?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so totally jealous that you are visiting Ohio. I miss it there terribly. Hawaii is so far away and too expensive for a jaunt back home. Makes me miss the 6-hour drive from Ft. Campbell I used to make, just a year or 2 ago, to see loved ones and breathe in that Buckeye State charm! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete