The trip to Ohio was a surprisingly uneventful one. Nothing major to report, other than the fact that the last hour was a bit hairy with both Lucy and Ross screaming at me. Of course, that was after midnight, so they were both legitimately tired and cranky. Actually, we managed to drive 4 hours before we had to stop at all and even then there was only a few minutes of complaining from Lucy right before we got to our stop.
I did end up stopping in hell, though the locals call it Marmet, WV. I lost a good 30 minutes there to nothing more than stupid people. Note to self: it is better to risk a potty accident than to exit the interstate there.
The kids had a great day today. The boys especially loved playing out in the dirt with Grandpa. And you know how it works with boys -- the dirtier they are, the happier they are. The sludge in the bottom of the tub tonight tells me that they had a blast.
They had some special fun today, too, but I'll wait until I can get the pictures off my camera to update on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey stranger! Stop in if you get a chance. I'm sure your schedule is full, but we would love to see you.
ReplyDeleteYeah...I'll be going through Columbus on Monday, so I'm assuming you'll be working (which seems to be the problem every time I visit -- darn pesky job!).
ReplyDelete