Now I need to convince Jeremy to dig the infant seat out of the attic. And the newborn diapers need pulled out yet, but we still use the changing table in the nursery for Ross, since he is (again) sleeping in there (all his clothes have already moved, though). Once those two things are done, I think we'll be ready. Oh, well, I guess I need to pack bags for the hospital, but it is way to early to think about that.However, I have the overwhelming urge to complete other non-essential tasks before the big day. The master bathroom needs painted to match the bedroom, the kitchen cabinets need washed, all the appliances need pulled out and cleaned behind, and (of course) we need to finish up the pool project.
Now I just need that burst of energy you're supposed to get at the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment