Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're all so tired!

Night #3 of Ross sleeping in the big bed was a DISASTER!!! I can't even rightly say when he finally went to sleep, as he just kept making noise most of the night. Reid did so well...he didn't get mad or cry, just kind of laid there with a look of "what is the big deal" on his face. So, Reid was up all night as a spectator, Jeremy & I were up all night trying to get Ross to sleep, and Hannah was up all night at a lock in (she didn't sleep a wink while she was there). Right now, the rest of them are all sound asleep. I have too much to do to sleep.

We started destroying our backyard this morning. The edging is out of my flower bed, the pavers that the grill sits on are gone, the hook with the windchime is gone, too. I need to go out and cut back as much of the plants as possible yet today, but I'm waiting to see if the bees vacate the plants later this evening.

Off I go...I hear the oven chiming. Fresh strawberry shortcake for dessert tonight...mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment