Friday, June 27, 2008

I really hate the drivers here!

So, I forgot to mention this, but about two weeks ago someone hit Jeremy's car in the parking lot at work. The damage wasn't too bad (just cosmetic) and the car is drivable. We're waiting to have it fixed, though, because the body shop is just too busy.

Yesterday, John & Betty were nice enough to take Reid (and Ross went, too) to speech therapy. On the way back they were rear-ended in my van (and, don't worry, no one was hurt and it was completely the other drivers fault). Now, the van is drivable, but the back door won't open. So, I'm stuck with a yucky (meaning cheap and dirty) rental vehicle until further notice. Jeremy is dropping the van off today to get the estimate and I'm really hoping they can get the work done right away.

People here really do drive like psychos. I miss the polite driving of Columbus!

No comments:

Post a Comment