So, I'm pretty sure I do not have GD (yeah for that)!!! I somehow got ahold of my lab results, so unless they use different criteria to diagnose GD than what I was able to find, I'm okie-dokie! Whew...I was worried about it, as people had already started talking about an early induction due to GD.
John & Betty are visiting this week, so I'm using the opportunity to do a few projects. I tore my bathroom apart this morning and have the walls almost prepped and ready for the paint. Hopefully I can finish up before they head out of here.
The pool is officially up and running, with all the chemicals in it and the pump working as it should. I cannot wait to get the concrete in, but I'm not holding my breath. The two week wait will be up on the 4th, which means they probably won't get to us until the following week (or at least I hope so, those guys put in LONG days and deserve a few days off for the holiday). The kids are loving it! We swam twice yesterday and everyone was exhausted by the end of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment