It is raining here. And our yard is a big muddy mess. Jeremy was going to work on getting the sprinkler system fixed today (the pipes formerly ran where the pool is now). I'm hoping it stops soon, because if it doesn't Jeremy won't be able to work at all today.
And I had wanted to take the kids blueberry picking today (though I still need to call and make sure the blueberries are ready). There is no way I'm taking the three of them to do that in the mud, though! I was hoping to have blueberry pie for dessert tonight...maybe we'll have to make a trip to the farmer's market.
On the other hand, the rain is helping fill the pool with water we don't have to pay for. And, the entire sprinkler system has been down for a week now, so the grass really could use a good watering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment