We've been busy since we got home from the beach. The fence around the pool is in, though the panels aren't screwed in place yet. We're waiting to put the stone in around the pool for putting the screws in, as we will probably need to pull the panels out to get the stone in. I think we're going to put a few more fence posts in tomorrow, though, as we decided to put fence most of the way around the pump in order to conceal it a bit. And we still need to dig holes and put the posts in for the hammock that will go in the one corner (Jeremy's fathers day gift this year). We got my side flower bed completely put back togother yesterday and the new flower bed is done as well. As a side project, all the flower beds around the house got new mulch, too. Now, that wasn't because we didn't have enough to do already or because they needed it. Nope, that was because we ordered WAY too much mulch. We had it delivered in bulk with our stone. For the record, 2 cubic yards is a heck of a lot of mulch. Oh, and the stone is in my driveway, so even the garage is starting to empty out, there is no way I'll be parking in it anytime soon. To say the least, Jeremy & I are pooped. My feet are KILLING me and Jeremy has forbidden me from using the shovel anymore (too many braxton hix contractions when I was working outside). So, Jeremy is getting the much worse end of this deal. Now I get to float in the pool and tell him what to do while he does all the heavy lifting.
My nesting instincts are kicking in like mad. I've started way too many projects around the house and can't help but dig baby stuff out every day. Though, the baby stuff may not be a bad thing -- if I spend 10 minutes a day getting stuff around, MAYBE I'll be ready by the end of August for this kiddo to arrive.
And here are a few pics of the kids. The first is Hannah at her swim meet and the rest are from the beach. Jeremy & I (with Hannah's help) tried to get a picture of all three kids together. Yeah, that didn't happen.



No comments:
Post a Comment