So, Reid has done his business on the potty now TWO full days and has been clean all day today, too. Actually, this is the 3rd day without any accidents whatsoever. However, he has woken up wet the last two mornings, which is strange because he has been dry at night for months! He has taken a sudden interest in drinking a ton of milk in the evening. I think we need to curtail that! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am, though, that he is potty training. The thought of three in diapers was just down right depressing!!!
Jeremy has been gone the last couple of days and he took the laptop with him, hence the lack of updates on here. I still had our desktop computer, but that is upstairs with my crafting things and the office stuff. Every time I came up I got distracted by projects of all kinds. But, hey, my paperwork is done for the month and I knocked a load of stuff off my crafting list. I'm really quite organized for Christmas now. I know that with a newborn in tow I won't get much done this fall, so I need to get as much of it done now as possible!
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm 35 weeks 2 days right now. I'm not convinced the baby has turned head down yet, so I'm anxious to have them check. It totally fascinates me that the midwives can prod my stomach a few times and tell me which way the baby is lying. 37 weeks is considered full term. That is only 1 1/2 weeks away!!! I need to get cracking on the nursery. Right now it is a disaster -- I have most of the newborn stuff out, but not all of it is put away. And I definitely don't have all of Ross's stuff put away yet. Plus, the infant car seat is in the middle of the floor (did I mention we STILL don't have our van back)! I'm hoping to get the room in gear over the next week, as I'd like to know that the baby stuff is ready, even if the rest of the house isn't perfect! And I keep meaning to update with a belly picture, but I honestly haven't taken one in months. Jeremy is scared of my new camera -- he doesn't know how to use it and will not voluntarily pick it up!!! Oh, and have I mentioned that we still don't have names choosen? (And, no, I will not tell you what we're considering!) I suppose that should get moved up the priority list a bit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment