So, in the last 10 days or so I have noticed a major change in this pregnancy. Namely, I am extremely uncomfortable all of a sudden. I'm starting to have a ton of swelling in my feet, particularly in the evening. Needless to say, I spent a lot of time with my feet up this weekend because my feet hurt so much. While I was lounging, I finished up a baby hat and a pair of mittens (thumbless, so they were pretty easy). These are for a gift (to go with the burp cloths...notice they match). Hannah thinks my recent fascination with green is amusing -- she thought it was hilarious that my knitting matched my bedroom walls.

I'm now working on a set for our baby. I'm making two: one in pink and one in blue. I already had a ton of blue yarn left from a project I started when Reid was itty-bitty, so the blue is getting done first. I need to get rid of it as it mocks me each time I open my knitting drawer, reminding me that I never did finish the sweater I started.
I really want to sit on my bed under the ceiling fan and knit for the rest of the afternoon. However, today is my heavy cleaning day. And we all know that my head might blow up if I didn't get my Monday chores done on Monday, so off to dust I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment